Data Entry and Management Internship
The Luminus Network for New Americans is a non-profit located in Columbia, Maryland that empowers immigrants, refugees, asylees and other foreign-born individuals and families through legal, social, language, and employment services.
The Data Entry and Management Intern will help with a range of activities to develop and manage our CRM platform, Salesforce
This position reports to the Network Specialist.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Updating records with new information as it becomes available
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records (Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation)
- Complying with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Generating reports or retrieving data as requested by the supervisor
- Viewing and verifying confidential or private customer/client information; protecting the information and identities of customers/clients
- 10+ hours per week from June 5, 2023 to August 11, 2023 with possibility of extension.
Required Experience / Education:
- Prior experience handling data entry responsibilities, working with databases, or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred
- Good skills in working with computers, Microsoft Excel and other similar data software (Experience working with Salesforce preferred, but not required)
- Understands data confidentiality principles
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
This is an unpaid, hybrid internship with a requirement of 10-15 hours per week, but greater availability is preferred. The individual must complete a background check.
If you share the Luminus Network for New Americans vision and possess the necessary qualifications, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Luminus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or service in the military.